skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KC's Blog
My own space to share my creative creations
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Another card using the WIMG cart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(19)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(6)
I made this using a sketch I found on the Cricut M...
I made this after buying a new cardstock pack. I ...
Another card with the WIMG cornflower. I found t...
I was at my niece's and didn't have my cricut with...
Another card using the WIMG cart.
I was inspired by a card I saw on the CRICUT mb an...
About Me
kcsunshine54
Hi. My name is Karen. I started scrapbooking a few years ago and slowly got interested in card making. I enjoy making cards for people. It's a way for me to relax and share my creativity. Thank you for looking :)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment